Riddlesworth Hall is one of the most affordable providers of independent education in the region. All fees are due by the start of the following term and fees are reviewed annually.
What’s included in my fees?
All fees include:
- Textbooks (should your child wish to write in their textbook and keep the book, the cost of the text book will need to be met);
- Craft materials
- A hot healthy lunch (with a vegetarian option), including hot or cold desserts and a nutritious salad.* Boarders will also have breakfast and dinner 7 days a week.
- A morning snack school for the entire school.
- After school clubs (non-third party).
Registration and acceptance
For UK Residents a £100 non-refundable registration fee is required to register for a place at the school, payable before trial day, and a £500 deposit is required upon acceptance of a place. For International Residents a £250 non-refundable registration fee is required to register for a place at the school and a £1000 deposit is required upon acceptance of a place.
A full term’s notice in writing must be given of change of status (e.g. from boarding to day pupil) or payment of the difference in the level of fees in lieu of such notice will be due.
A full term’s notice in writing must be given of any reduction in tuition lessons or payment of the difference in the number of lessons in lieu of such notice will be due.
The school will not be liable to refund any fees for a term, nor any proportionate amount of any such fees, in respect of any period of pupil sickness or other absence during that term nor in respect of any period of temporary or permanent exclusion of a pupil during that term.
From September 2020 5% discount for second and subsequent children. Please note that discounts are only effective as long as the siblings remain in school.*
Scholarships and Bursaries
A small number of scholarships and bursaries as well as Military & NHS bursaries are offered by the School. These are discretionary and applicable only to full fee paying pupils. Please contact the Bursar’s Office after registration. Where scholarships are awarded no further discounts will be granted, except sibling discount.
Day and Boarding fees must be paid termly.
1. Fees are payable in full before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the 5th day will receive a surcharge. Late payment of fees may lead to the exclusion of the pupil(s)
2. Please make direct payment into the School’s bank account:
4. Fees are due and payable where a full term’s notice of the withdrawal of a child is not given.